Thursday, August 21, 2008

Whew! I'm tired.

What a day yesterday! I went to work with my girl and visited with everyone there and then after work, I went to my second job at the nursing home. I met lots of people and got lots of petting. A couple of people told us about their dogs that they used to have. We spent about an hour there but it seemed so much longer. Two levels with lots of hallways to go up and down. I definitely enjoyed it and look forward to going back next week. I just hope I don't have to go in that weird box thing again....I think my girl called it an elevator. I didn't like it one bit. It's scary and I don't get scared easily.

My girl was surprised that I went straight to bed when we got home. We both forget that I'm eleven and that I get tired a little quicker than when I was a pup.

Oh, one other thing. My chemo that I was supposed to have today had to be rescheduled to next week. Something about a hurricane or something in a place called Florida has delayed shipment of the medication. I suppose it is okay because it gave me a chance to stay home and rest and keep Stella company.

No comments: