Thursday, September 18, 2008

Vacation!

I'm looking forward to being on vacation. What a busy week. I stayed home from work today to take a break. We had a good visit at the nursing home last night. My tummy has been reacting much better to the chemo this time so no worries about any accidents.

I visited with a very sweet woman yesterday. She seemed very happy for the company. She told us about the Boxers her family had when her son was a little boy (he's 52 now). Their names were Duke and Baron. She was a dear and asked for us to come back and see her next time we are there. I also got to see a couple of my other friends too. We always get there at nap time so some people are still sleeping. We just tiptoe past them and let them get their rest. Being an older girl myself, I know how they deserve it.

I'm heading to my girl's family this afternoon. I'm even getting a break from that silly Stella. She'll be at my girl's parents and I'll be with her brother. I'll miss my girl and my boy but I think I will still have a good time. My girl's brother just got home from someplace called Iraq and hasn't started working yet. He and I will be hanging out all day being buddies. And then when his wife comes home, I'll get tons of love from her. It will be nice to be an only dog. There will be a cat there but I don't pay much attention to those little meow-y fluff balls. Oh, did I mention that my girl said they are great cooks? I can't hardly wait.

Have a good week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok Domi - you have been back from vacation for a week. I think it is time to get back to your blog!