Sunday, September 7, 2008

Feeling better

My girl got some medicine for me and I've been feeling a lot better. I did have one other accident in the house during the night but not since. I was so worried that I would be in trouble for going on the carpet. I was just trying to get as far away from the bedroom as I could so the smell wouldn't wake them up. I have to admit that with this chemo, my poop sure is stinky. I want to get far away from it too.

I have to get better soon because my boy and girl will be going on vacation soon. No one will let me come visit if I'm having accidents. My girl said that she might change my food to something really bland and boring to help keep my tummy calm. I'm sure if I bat my eyes and look pretty, I'll still get some treats.

I think I will be staying with my girl's brother and his wife Michelle. I love Michelle. She is so sweet and gentle, just like me! I like my girl's brother a lot too but I think he prefers Stella over me. They like to play rough together and chase around the house where I prefer just to snuggle and maybe catch a ball. My girl's brother just got home from Iraq where he has been for the past year. Everyone is so happy to have him back home.

I was going to stay with my girl's mom but she said three dogs is just too many for a week. I agree. Stella and Bon-it wear me out. They both just want to play and run around all the time and try to steal my turn for pettings and CAR RIDES. This way I'll be an only dog and maybe Michelle and I will take lots of quiet little walks together. I wonder if she'll let me sleep on the bed too. Maybe at least a sofa.

YAWN....I think its time for a nap. Stella woke us all up too early this morning.

No comments: