Friday, August 28, 2009

So mad!
















































































Do you notice what is missing in every single one of these photos? ME!!!!! ME!!!!!!!ME!!!!!!!! I am always trying to catch one of things when they come over my house. It looks like it could be better than a CAR RIDE. My girl gave her dad a gift certificate for a ride on one (instead of me!) and he used it the other day. I was left at home with Stupid Stella and missed out on all the fun. They watched it go up, chased it in the car with the top down all over the place and then watched it come back down. I may never forgive my girl for this.

All that pee they've been having to clean up in the house........maybe it's not really from the steroids. Hmmph.

P.S.
I entered the Four Musketeers Mr. Dog and Miss Beauty contest. Please vote for me.
http://musketeers-mrdogmissbeauty.blogspot.com/

P.P.S.
OH NO!!! I just noticed that they put me under the Mr. Dog part. I'm not a boy! I'm a sweet pretty girl dog. I was born without any of that stuff hanging down between my back legs! Hope they fix it.

P.P.S.
I should just do a new post on this! Anyway, it's fixed. I'm a girl again but the votes have been reset. If you've already voted before the change, please vote again. If you've been waiting, you can vote now. Thanks everyone!

9 comments:

Scout and Freyja said...

You'd better tell your momma to let them know that you are a sweet girl.

We hope that your face is OK. Other than stopping the steroids your momma hasn't given us much of an update☺

Maxmom said...

Hey there, Domi
What what an awesome experience your Mom and Dad must have had...quite thrilling actually!
Well you being left home and all....that's not too bad really. It can get quite traumatic for a doggie in that Balloon with the heat source always going off. Remember though that with all their worry about you, I think they well deserved it.
Good luck with the competition - once they realise that you are a girl:)
Lots of licks and good wishes
MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

What a beautiful balloon!!! Too bad they left you home,maybe next time?

We will go vote for you, hope they fix the boo boo.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Raising Addie said...

Domi that is sooooo not fair!!!!

You could have at least seen it from the car!

You have our vote! Not sure how they listed you are a boy you are clearly a beautiful girl! But you know what, people call Addie a boy all the time. But do boys wear pink collars and use pink leashes? NO!

Hope you are feeling good sweetie!

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie, Lucie, and Hailey

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

How khould they deprive us of pikhs of WOO!?!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Last time that we looked ( a few hours ago) they hadn't fixed the mistake so we can't vote until they do. But we will be checking again.


Princess Eva

Teddy Westlife said...

My mum is jealous because she wants to do the balloon thing too.

I will go vote for you now!

Huffle Mawson

Molly the Airedale said...

What a bummer that you didn't get to ride in that beautiful balloon too, Domi!
Of course, you're a girl! We knew that!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Kari said...

It would have been nice if you could have gone along in the car to watch as you love rides so much!
How is your beautiful face doing?
Hope you are back on your meds and are feeling better.
We Voted for you dear. How often may we vote?