Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Saturday at the Park

My girl just got this photo emailed to her from our day at the park when we volunteered for the Big Brothers/Big Sisters Summer Festival. I'm glad we got something since my girl took her camera but forgot to take any pictures. I'm a little hidden in it but you can see my white snout. All the petting I got that day was so wonderful. The other dog is a Golden Doodle. I was really happy about that since I get along best with Goldens. I guess I just prefer blondes.

5 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Tank woo fur sharing that with us!

Next time I'm khontemplating a kholour change fur my khoat, I'll go golden!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Maxmom said...

A lovely memory and what a wonderful day...says it all!
Tons of licks
MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That's a sweet pic and we are so glad you got lots of petting. Gentlemen prefer blondes:)

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Sounds like a good day at the park!

p.s. it was very sweet of your mom to drive you around on your last post. I can tell that she loves you very much.

Scout and Freyja said...

We see you and we see the Goldendoodle, too. It is always so wonderful when us doggies can lend a hand to the humans and their charities!