Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A gift....


Today, among the bills and the junk mail was the most precious thing I think I've ever received in my mailbox. An envelope addressed to Domi, all the way from Singapore.....


.............from the Musketeers!!!! I had forgotten about her prize for being Miss Beauty in their contest. What was inside brought tears to my eyes and could not have been a more perfect prize.



I had known that a collar was one of the things she had won since they had asked me about the size and pattern I would like. The painting was a complete surprise and so wonderful. The artist captured Domi's expression and eyes so perfect. Everytime I look at it, the tears just start flowing and I feel like Domi is with me again.

Stella loves the treats. I tried to get a photo of her enjoying them but since she is such a wiggler, they were all a blur. This is my favorite one. I finally got her mostly to be still, but if you look at her tail, you'll see that she couldn't quite do it.




Thank you Musketeers!!!!! Words can never express how much this meant to me today.

7 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Ahhhhh!

Mom is leaking too -

What a pawesome way to rekhall such a beaWOOtiful angel!

Tank woo fur sharing with us too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

How beautiful and kind!!! Domi was truly Miss Beauty.

Hugs, the OP Pack

Molly the Airedale said...

How very sweet of the Musketeers and just the perfect gifts!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

That is so beautiful and what a lovely lovely thing to have.. No wonder you are leaking.. Just gorgeous.. Hugs GJ xx

JacksDad said...

Of course she is with you. She will always be with you.

She was just reminding you of that!

Scout and Freyja said...

Goodness, I can just imagine the tears. I'd be sobbing outright and all the time. You know, that collar might just fit the next little addition to your family when he or she is finally found. I just bet that Domi would love to pass down her prize to someone who will help to heal your heart.

Raising Addie said...

....tears...

OMD!! Very sweet.

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie, Lucie and Hailey

P.S. The t-shirt is almost in production I believe. They could not fit her entire name but we believe it looks good.