Friday, June 5, 2009

the thunder monster

We had a really bad storm the other evening. Of course I had to work hard at keeping that thunder monster away. I'll keep doing it even if I continue to get yelled at to stop barking. I'm hoping my boy and girl realize how important it is that I do this for them now. After the storm, we all went out outside to look around. That bad thunder monster had blown one of our trees down! We are all sad about it because the little birds loved it and would sit and sing to us in the evenings. Today my boy and girl spent the afternoon cutting most of it away. My girl found two little bird nests in it. I hope the babies had already learned how to fly away before the tree came crashing down.

The next time that thunder monster comes around, I will make sure he doesn't blow down any more of our trees.

No comments: