Thursday, May 14, 2009

Zzzzzzzz

Boy am I tired today! I was so busy last night. There was huge storm all night so I had to work hard to keep that noise out of the house. Just as soon as I got to snoozin' good......BOOOOMMMM....more noise and I would have to get up and go after it again. What I don't understand is why my boy and girl don't seem to appreciate all this hard work I do to keep them safe. I'd bark and then they'd yell at me "Domi!!! Be quiet!!" A few times I was able to get that lazy Stella up to help me out but she mostly slept through it.

Good news though, I think all that barking worked because the rest of the day is supposed to be sunny and warm. Hopefully I'll get to go for a walk today or help my girl work in the yard.

UPDATE:
I got to play frisbee. Check out my action photos!








No comments: