Friday, May 1, 2009

Library Day

Well, even if the hospital won't let me come visit, I still have the library and that is tomorrow. I can't wait. I have a feeling that a couple of the kids that read to me last month will be back again. I enjoy going so much. I highly recommend volunteering at the library to any therapy dogs out there.

There is also a couple of people that my girl works with who are launching a campaign to have me become a regular employee there. I really hope I can. It would sure beat being stuck inside with Stella all day watching her eat things she's not supposed to like kitchen towels and aluminum foil. I guess some days I would need to stay home so she won't get lonely but getting to work at least a couple of days a week makes my Border Collie heart so happy.

If my girl remembers to bring along her new camera tomorrow, I'll add some more pictures of me working hard listening to stories. I need to get some sleep now so I'll be ready to go in the morning.

No comments: