Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy birthday Stella!


Yesterday was Stella's birthday but no one was home to celebrate it so we will pamper her today. She had some yummy turkey bacon and apples for breakfast and is laying in her favorite sunbeam spot enjoying a nice birthday nap. Later we are going over to Bon-it's house to play and eat more good food.

If you saw the way she runs around all the time with her tail wagging at the speed of a hummingbird, you'd never believe that she is now five years old. I think when she is my age, everyone will still think she is still just a young pup. I guess I will be nice to her today and let her play with my favorite toy, the Kong Wubba. And if she destroys it, maybe my girl will get me a new one.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STELLA!

2 comments:

Raising Addie said...

Yappy Barkday Stella!!

Yappy Barkday to you,
Yappy Barkday to you,
Yappy Barkday to dear Stella...
Yappy Barkday to YOU!

That breakfast sounded yummy! Have fun playing today sweet girl!

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie and Lucie

Ruby Isabella said...

Happy birthday to Stella. Great to hear that tail wags so fast. I'm sure you'll get one of those jobs, Domi.